Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by ha...@ibsplc.com on 2001/03/23 13:02:21 UTC

Help needed......

hi  all,

     I have a problem executing samples on SOAP 2.0 with Weblogic
Server5.0. When i try to
register a service using deploymentD i get  an error message stated
below. Any idea what may
be the problem. I have my classpath set to point to
xerces.jar,soap.jar and j2ee.jar(for mail classes)

I tried the following:
D:\root\soap\xml-soap\java>d:\applns\jdk1.3\bin\java -classpath ".;D:\root\soap\xerces.jar;D:\root\s
oap\soap.jar;D:\Applns\J2ee\lib\j2ee.jar" samples.calculator.Calculator http://localhost:7001/soap/s
ervlet/rpcrouter
Ouch, the call failed:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
  Fault String = org.w3c.dom.Node: method getNamespaceURI()Ljava/lang/String; not found

Please somebody help me to overcome this error.
Thanks in advance,
harishr