Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Antonio <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/22 12:32:37 UTC

[IP CLEARANCE] Velocity-Tiles integration, need for someone to process the request

Dear all,
I am Antonio Petrelli, PMC member of the Apache Tiles project.
We would like to process the IP Clearance for the Velocity-Tiles
integration, whose ZIP file containing the code and the IP clearance
template are in this JIRA issue:
https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/TILES-170

We need someone that can process this IP clearance.

Notice that Sergey Zolotaryov, the only original contributor, already
sent a signed Software Grant and does not want to become a committer
at the moment, but only donated the code.

Thanks in advance
Antonio Petrelli

Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Velocity-Tiles integration, need for someone to process the request

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 11:32 AM, Antonio <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,

hi antonio

> I am Antonio Petrelli, PMC member of the Apache Tiles project.
> We would like to process the IP Clearance for the Velocity-Tiles
> integration, whose ZIP file containing the code and the IP clearance
> template are in this JIRA issue:
> https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/TILES-170
>
> We need someone that can process this IP clearance.

read http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html

the easiest way is to get someone with incubator site karma (either a
member or the tiles chair) to just commit the changes and then wait
for objections. if no one suitable over at tiles is available, please
create a JIRA containing the site patch and someone here will commit
it for you.

- robert

Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Velocity-Tiles integration, need for someone to process the request

Posted by Antonio <an...@gmail.com>.
2008/10/24 Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>:
> As I have added in the TILES-170, I couldn't find a record in
> grants.txt nor iclas.txt
>
> When, how was it submitted?

Sergey sent to secretary@ and legal-archive@ his software grant on
21st October. He re-sent it today (24).

Antonio

Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Velocity-Tiles integration, need for someone to process the request

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 12:32 PM, Antonio <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
> I am Antonio Petrelli, PMC member of the Apache Tiles project.
> We would like to process the IP Clearance for the Velocity-Tiles
> integration, whose ZIP file containing the code and the IP clearance
> template are in this JIRA issue:
> https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/TILES-170
>
> We need someone that can process this IP clearance.
>
> Notice that Sergey Zolotaryov, the only original contributor, already
> sent a signed Software Grant and does not want to become a committer
> at the moment, but only donated the code.

As I have added in the TILES-170, I couldn't find a record in
grants.txt nor iclas.txt

When, how was it submitted?

Cheers
Niclas