Posted to users@sling.apache.org by J Logan <sg...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2019/03/04 15:50:38 UTC

Jira filed for Sling Oak restriction problem.

Thanks, Georg, for root causing the restriction problem.  I've filed https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-8302 to document the problem.  In the meantime, I'll look into reformulating our access control policies as deny restrictions.

Sorry for creating a new thread from a different email; our email servers changed recently and replies to the list aren't working.  I'll use this email in the future.
Best regards, John