Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2015/11/02 22:53:40 UTC

Re: OFBiz demos all down

This time trunk demo crashed, it was maybe due to OFBIZ-6707, it's restarting

Jacques

Re: OFBiz demos all down

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Sincerely I have no sure ideas, I tried to look at the OFBiz and system logs but found anything.
But I believe Java 8 is not part of the problem indeed, because the same appears with Java 7.
Could be that the machine really needed a power restart, let's see...

Jacques

Re: OFBiz demos all down

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacques,

Re: OFBiz demos all down

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
The VM got another issue last night. The infra team just restarted it, I'm restarting the demos...

The infra team had already planned to move the OFBIZ-VM to another machine (currently nyx: http://www.apache.org/dev/machines.html). Since we have a
lot of issues, they now prioritised it

For now we hopefully should have less issues, Gavin "moved it to the High Resource Pool area so it can grab extra resources if necessary"

Have a good weekend

Jacques

Re: OFBiz demos all down

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.