Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Richard Heintze <si...@yahoo.com> on 2001/08/04 01:38:50 UTC

WSDL & UDDI Tutorials?

I have a vague idea what WSDL and UDDI are. Do they
work with Apache SOAP? Are there any tutorials out
there on how to use UDDI/WSDL with my newly installed
Apache SOAP?

        Thanks,
             Siegfried

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

RE: WSDL & UDDI Tutorials?

Posted by Vivek Chopra <vi...@yahoo.com>.
If you can wait for a while, then I'd suggest that
you go for Professional XML Web Services. This should
be out next month.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1861005091/ref=ase_soapsimpleobject/104-3293847-7631165

- Vivek

=====
email: vivek@soaprpc.com
web  : http://www.soaprpc.com

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

RE: WSDL & UDDI Tutorials?

Posted by Vivek Chopra <vi...@yahoo.com>.

=====
email: vivek@soaprpc.com
web  : http://www.soaprpc.com

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

RE: WSDL & UDDI Tutorials?

RE: WSDL & UDDI Tutorials?

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <an...@manes.net>.
Siegfried,

WSDL and UDDI are natural complements to SOAP (of any flavor).
You might look at the UDDI Best Practices document on WSDL:
http://www.uddi.org/bestpractices.html.

You might also take a look at any number of development tools
that support SOAP/WSDL/UDDI.

Check out IBM, Idoox, The Mind Electric, and Cape Clear
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/wsde
www.idoox.com
www.themindelectric.com
http://www.capeclear.com/