Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Neil Clayton <ne...@cloudnine.net.nz> on 2003/07/18 08:33:16 UTC

Running SWT examples under Linux

Re: [jelly] Re: Running SWT examples under Linux

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
Neil Clayton wrote:
> Ah. OK, it's a maven thing then.

I fear it's also a feature... it's thought for cross-platform...
This should probably posted to maven-users to at least raise the problem.

Paul

Re: [jelly] Re: Running SWT examples under Linux

Posted by Neil Clayton <ne...@cloudnine.net.nz>.

[jelly] Re: Running SWT examples under Linux

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
Neil,

Have you tried going into the dependencies, I've been amusing at seeing
the Windows SWT bindings got downloaded on my linux box while compiling
the tag-lib...
I am not sure it's repairable within the realms of Maven (i.e. make
dependencies dependent on OS like JNLP can).

Paul

PS: you forgot to set the "[jelly]" marker in your subject-line...