Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Radim Kolar <hs...@sendmail.cz> on 2011/11/07 23:13:17 UTC

Re: jamm - memory meter

Currently cassandra/conf/cassandra-env.sh disables use of jamm if
openjdk is detected.

I enabled it and tested it on openjdk 1.6 b23 and it works as expected.
That openjdk test can be probably removed.

Re: jamm - memory meter

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
What version is shipping on debian stable / RHEL?

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra