Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Damnish <da...@webrizon.com> on 2001/08/29 10:26:14 UTC

Regarding j_security_check

Hi All,
       I am using tomcat 3.2 .and  using JDBCRealm for authintication, It is
working fine.
But has some minor issues. Can anyone tell me some documents where i can
read
inside of j_security_check , How exactly it work?
and where should  i make changes so that it work accoring to my needs.
Thanks and regards
Damnish

Re: Regarding j_security_check

Posted by Bernhard Wraase <bw...@netkosmos.de>.
> But has some minor issues. Can anyone tell me some documents where i can
> read
> inside of j_security_check , How exactly it work?

I found no documentation other than the source.

> and where should  i make changes so that it work accoring to my needs.

I just have to modify the JDBCRealm.java.

Good luck Bernhard Wraase