Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Martin Tille <ed...@gruene.de> on 2014/09/05 09:45:57 UTC

Wiki:Change/Add Text for Building on Windows Page

Hello Dev Team,

I would like to add some Information to the wiki on the Page:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Building_on_Windows

Below the section:
I got an error message from CPAN somewhat like the following:

I would like to add:
----
If you can't install LWP::UserAgent be sure to go to /usr/bin and Enter
<code>
cp gcc.exe gcc-4.exe
cp g++.exe g++-4.exe
</code>

If you can't install XML::Parser because of missing expat restart cygwin
installation and install the package libexpat-devel and expat from Libs
Section.
----

Either you give me an account to do this by myself or you can make it
for me.

Regards
--
Martin Tille

Re: Wiki:Change/Add Text for Building on Windows Page

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Martin Tille wrote:
> I would like to add some Information to the wiki on the Page:
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Building_on_Windows
> ... Either you give me an account to do this by myself or you can make it
> for me.

Account created. Welcome and feel free to edit! You should have received
a temporary password in a personal mail, let us know if there are any
problems.

Regards,
   Andrea.