Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Steve Vanspall <st...@crmsoftware.com.au> on 2002/08/23 05:36:22 UTC

Editing JSP's while tomcat is running 'sharing violation'

Hi there,

I have a problem where I cannot edit JSP while tomcat 4.0 is running. This may be a Struts problem though.

basically what is happening is once the JSP has been loaded by the App Server, I cannot save any changes to the JSP without stopping and restarting tomcat first.

This has only  just started happening recently.

Any help would be appreciated, I will also be posting this on the struts mailing list.

Regards

Steve