Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Geoffrey De Smet <ge...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/03 11:09:25 UTC

Multiproject in eclipse VS subversion client

In Eclipse, I 've have a multiproject open like this:

myproj            -> simple project
myproj/myproj-api -> java project
myproj/myproj-gui -> java project

Which subversion plugin for eclipse can handle this?
I've tried both Subclipse and Subversion:
- Subclipse: seems to get confused about file locations
- Subversion: won't even allow me to enable my subprojects as team
synchronized.

Has anyone accomplished combining a svn plugin for eclipse with a
non-flat mutliproject?

Thanks for any and all help,
Geoffrey De Smet

Re: Multiproject in eclipse VS subversion client

Posted by Geoffrey De Smet <ge...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! Subversive-JavaHL solved all the problems thus far.
INHO this should really be documented on the mvn eclipse:eclipse plugin
website.

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Geoffrey De Smet <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by LAMY Olivier <Ol...@accor.com>.
Hi,
Perso, I only record modules (java project) in eclipse and not the root.
The content of myproj which is pom  packaging (contains only pom, src/site/* and not sources) can be managed with cli.

--
Olivier

In Eclipse, I 've have a multiproject open like this:

myproj            -> simple project
myproj/myproj-api -> java project
myproj/myproj-gui -> java project

Which subversion plugin for eclipse can handle this?
I've tried both Subclipse and Subversion:
- Subclipse: seems to get confused about file locations
- Subversion: won't even allow me to enable my subprojects as team synchronized.

Has anyone accomplished combining a svn plugin for eclipse with a non-flat mutliproject?

Thanks for any and all help,
Geoffrey De Smet

This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this message") are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this message in error please send it back to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination or disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Ce message électronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que  les informations contenues dans ce message ( ci après "le message" ), sont confidentiels et destinés exclusivement à l'usage de la  personne à laquelle ils sont adressés. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, merci  de le renvoyer à son émetteur et de le détruire. Toutes diffusion, publication, totale ou partielle ou divulgation sous quelque forme que se soit non expressément autorisées de ce message, sont interdites.