Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2012/03/24 10:03:04 UTC

External contributions review

I just had an idea, some time ago I registered to https://reviews.apache.org/groups/ and created the ofbiz group.

Maybe it could be used in some way for Extras contributions? We could even create new (sub-)groups

Not sure it makes much sense, just throwing the idea

Jacques

Re: External contributions review

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Erwan,

OK, I continue to put this aside for now...
For those interested to have a look: https://reviews.apache.org/dashboard/?view=to-group&group=ofbiz

Jacques

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.fr>.

--