Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Paulo Lima <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/29 00:19:05 UTC

The Custom Tag Library Extension For UltraDev

Hi Struts-guys.

I'm having problem when I tried to install Ultradev
Extension I done the install guide but when I check
the files by "Double click on the file "ctlx.mxp"" I
saw that the Commands/Floaters/index.html is missing
on the Ultradev install directory.

When I hit the menu Window/Use Custom Tag on
Dreamweaver The Select a Custom Tag com show html tags
from a error page 404.

Please, I need your help.

I need to prepare a WebDesign environment friendly to
Designer to convince the Stuts/TagLib/JSP.

Regards,

Paulo Lima.