Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org> on 2015/05/03 22:31:17 UTC

updating the incubator website

Following the instructions [1] I fixed a few things on the AsterixDB incubation status page.
My local build and svn submission worked fine and I can see the changes on the staging site [2].
However, when I go to the “publish site” page [3], I get:

Error

Can't call method "ASF::CMS::Cookie::bake" on an undefined value at /usr/local/cms/webgui/lib/ASF/CMS.pm line 684, <DATA> line 741.

Help?

Thanks,
Till

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html <http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html>
[2] http://incubator.staging.apache.org <http://incubator.staging.apache.org/>
[3] https://cms.apache.org/incubator/publish <https://cms.apache.org/incubator/publish>

Re: updating the incubator website

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Exactly.

And here is the final product for Drill.

http://drill.apache.org/

Info on how to update the drill web site:

https://github.com/apache/drill-site

Posted by Alexander Bezzubov <ab...@nflabs.com>.

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>.
That sounds interesting.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>.
Sorry, just found out that there’s already an issue filed for this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-9574 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-9574>