Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Raajay <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/31 22:06:11 UTC

Serializing dags

Hello,

Currently, I am running Hive on Tez. I wish to make some changes to the
DAGs generated by HIve before running on Tez/Yarn.

Which data structure should i serialize ? DAG or DagPlan ?

- Raajay

Re: Serializing dags

Posted by Raajay <ra...@gmail.com>.
I see from the docs that QueryPlan can be serialized to string using the
toThriftJSONString() function.

How do de-serialize it ? Any pointers would be helpful.

Thanks,
Raajay

Re: Serializing dags

Posted by Raajay <ra...@gmail.com>.