Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Laxman Kumar Dwivedi <la...@bdb.ai> on 2023/06/15 07:56:11 UTC

Sankey Chart Percentage of nodes in each level

hi team,
I am using Echarts to draw Sankey chart.
I want to show node percentage at each level.
how to calculate it.

please reply to this email asap.

Re: Sankey Chart Percentage of nodes in each level

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
This information is not provided in the formatter parameter, so you need to
keep the data in your code and infer from the label name.

Thanks

*Ovilia*

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
Hi,