Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io> on 2014/06/17 17:22:52 UTC

Site for Maven 3.2.2

Could someone possibly do the site related work? I write up the release notes. But to update the site for the release and publish the reference site.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

Our achievements speak for themselves. What we have to keep track
of are our failures, discouragements and doubts. We tend to forget
the past difficulties, the many false starts, and the painful
groping. We see our past achievements as the end result of a
clean forward thrust, and our present difficulties as
signs of decline and decay.

 -- Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition

Re: Site for Maven 3.2.2

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io>.
Thanks.

On Jun 17, 2014, at 9:04 PM, Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> wrote:

> I did "the work", ie I ran the classical commands:
>
> mvn -Preporting site site:stage
> mvn scm-publish:publish-scm
>
> so the site is ready at http://maven.apache.org/ref/3-LATEST/
>
> Notice:
> 1. it takes a little time because there are 142MB and ~4K files, but it works
> like a charm with these commands
> 2. I did it with mvn 3.2.2, while at it :)
>
> then I did the svn cp to versioned location:
> http://maven.apache.org/ref/3.2.2
>
> Regards,
>
> Hervé
>
> Le mardi 17 juin 2014 11:22:52 Jason van Zyl a écrit :
>> Could someone possibly do the site related work? I write up the release
>> notes. But to update the site for the release and publish the reference
>> site.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jason

>> Jason van Zyl
>> Founder,  Apache Maven
>> http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
>> http://twitter.com/takari_io
>>
>> Our achievements speak for themselves. What we have to keep track
>> of are our failures, discouragements and doubts. We tend to forget
>> the past difficulties, the many false starts, and the painful
>> groping. We see our past achievements as the end result of a
>> clean forward thrust, and our present difficulties as
>> signs of decline and decay.
>>
>> -- Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

believe nothing, no matter where you read it,
or who has said it,
not even if i have said it,
unless it agrees with your own reason
and your own common sense.