Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2004/06/22 18:00:07 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] LeftMenuFooter UnderstandingCocoonMounts SitemapPatterns Patrik SpringPetstore Tue Jun 22 18:00:06 2004

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LeftMenuFooter , version: 67 on Mon Jun 22 15:09:53 2004 by 62.119.127.219

- [[http-link-to-hunqing.lj5.net 婚庆]]
- [[http-link-to-xianhua.lj5.net 鲜花]]
- [[http-link-to-qiuzhi.lj5.net 求职]]
- [[http-link-to-bijiben.lj5.net 笔记本电脑]]
- [[http-link-to-wuliu.lj8.net 物流]]
- [[http-link-to-sphy.lj8.net 视频会议]]
- [[http-link-to-fygs.lj8.net 翻译公司]]
- [[http-link-to-menjin.lj8.net 门禁]]
- [[http-link-to-fygs.lj8.net 北京翻译公司]]
- [[http-link-to-blog.lj8.net blog]]
- [[http-link-to-seo.lj8.net Search Engine Optimization]]
- [[http-link-to-www.lj8.net 交换友情链接论坛]]
- [[http-link-to-888.xagoogle.com 视频会议]]
- [[http-link-to-wztg.xagoogle.com 网站推广]]
- [[http-link-to-fygs.xagoogle.com 翻译公司]]
- [[http-link-to-huojia.xagoogle.com 货架]]
- [[http-link-to-jipiao.xagoogle.com 机票]]
- [[http-link-to-money.xagoogle.com 网络赚钱]]
- [[http-link-to-bbs.xagoogle.com seo搜索引擎论坛]]
- [[http-link-to-www.xagoogle.com Google排名]]
- [[http-link-to-www.xagoogle.com/glzx/ 管理咨询]]
- [[http-link-to-www.xagoogle.com/gzsb/ 干燥设备]]
- [[http-link-to-www.xagoogle.com/xlzx/ 心理咨询]]
- [[http-link-to-www.518815.com 光纤收发器]]
- [[http-link-to-www.xagoogle.com/tuiguang/googleAdwords.htm google推广]]
- [[http-link-to-www.xagoogle.com/tuiguang/baidu.htm 百度推广]]
- [[http-link-to-www.xagoogle.com/tuiguang/sohu.htm 搜狐推广]]
- [[http-link-to-www.xagoogle.com/tuiguang/sina.htm 新浪推广]]
- [[http-link-to-www.xagoogle.com/tuiguang/yahoo.htm yahoo]]
- [[http-link-to-www.xagoogle.com/tuiguang/163.htm 163]]
- [[http-link-to-www.xagoogle.com/tuiguang/tom.htm tom]]
- [[http-link-to-www.518815.com/all/fygs/ 翻译公司]]
- [[http-link-to-www.518815.com/all/hj/ 货架]]
- [[http-link-to-www.bjjingtu.com/zuche.html 租车]]
- [[http-link-to-3.518815.com/ 电话会议]]
- [[http-link-to-12.518815.com/ 珠宝]]
- [[http-link-to-13.518815.com/ ccc认证]]
- [[http-link-to-c.518815.com/ 租车]]
- [[http-link-to-4.518815.com/ 电话会议]]
- [[http-link-to-a.518815.com 视频直播]]
- [[http-link-to-b.518815.com 视频点播]]
- [[http-link-to-7.518815.com 乳腺病]]
- [[http-link-to-6.518815.com 家居建材城]]
- [[http-link-to-www.sinrui.com/weiyu/ 卫浴]]
- [[http-link-to-www.xagoogle.com/googleSSYQPM/ 搜索引擎排名]]
- [[http-link-to-www.xagoogle.com/googleSSYQYH/ 搜索引擎优化]]
- [[http-link-to-www.xagoogle.com/googleWZXC/ 网站宣传]]
- [[http-link-to-www.beijingxinfa.com/index-0.htm 珠宝|激光雕刻机|打标机]]
- [[http-link-to-www.88888-88888.net 成人电影]]
- [[http-link-to-www.xzyrack.com 货架]]

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=UnderstandingCocoonMounts , version: 34 on Mon Jun 22 15:05:18 2004 by 62.119.127.219

- to aggregate for example header and footer from the root and then call the previously mounted pipelines to match content.'' -- Patrik C )
?                                                                                                                                      ^^

+ to aggregate for example header and footer from the root and then call the previously mounted pipelines to match content.'' -- [Patrik] )
?                                                                                                                                +      ^

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=SitemapPatterns , version: 21 on Mon Jun 22 15:03:17 2004 by 62.119.127.219

+ * Really simple, when processing something you can most often catch unknown errors with a generic exceptionhandler, those errors can at least give different messages based on a match in the errorhandler.
+ {{{
+ <map:selector name="exception" src="org.apache.cocoon.selection.XPathExceptionSelector">
+ 	<exception class="java.lang.Throwable" unroll="true"/>
+ <map:selector> }}}
+
+ * When your content is generated by xsl, the dummy xml file can be used for error messages.
+ {{{
+ <map:match pattern="**.xml">
+ 	<map:generate src="common/error.xml"/>
+ 	<map:select type="resource-exists">
+ 		<map:when test="{1}.jpg">
+ 		<map:transform src="style/picture.xsl">
+ 			<map:parameter name="name" value="{1}"/>
+ 		</map:transform>
+ 		</map:when>
+ 	</map:select>
+ 	<map:serialize/>
+ </map:match>
+ }}}
+ [Errorhandling documentation|http-link-to-cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/errorhandling.html]
+ ''--- Patrik C''
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Patrik , version: 1 on Mon Jun 22 15:08:39 2004 by 62.119.127.219

New page created:
+ Solving problems as I run into them I might add to some Wiki page as I find something out.
+
+ ----
+ Leave me a message:
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=SpringPetstore , version: 9 on Mon Jun 22 16:21:09 2004 by UgoCei

- I've also started to refactor the loading of data to use XML files instead of directly instantiating persistenj Java beans.

+ I've also started to refactor the loading of data to use XML files instead of directly instantiating persistent Java beans.