Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christian Parpart <cp...@t-online.de> on 2000/11/17 02:02:06 UTC

NullPointerexception on example too - a bug

Hi

After changing only the user information the database
driver and the dburl I got the same exception.
WHY? I can't help my self anymore, according to that.

Perhaps, it is a bug, but no one else is telling about
these problems.

Regards,
Christian Parpart
mailto:cparpart@surakware.com
http://www.surakware.com (NEW http://surak.cocoonhost.com)

AW: NullPointerexception on example too - a bug

Posted by Christian Parpart <tr...@gmx.de>.
Yes it is, as below:

wrapper.classpath=d:\programme\mm.mysql.jdbc-2.0pre5\mysql_both_uncomp.jar

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@infoplanning.com>.