Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "www.worldpeaceflag.org" <wp...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/17 20:49:48 UTC

Spell check

Tried you help to get spell check to work and still cannot.  Do you have a
download tht can correct spell check.  Also, windows open without me
clicking on anything while I am typing.

Peace & Joy,
Lyle J. Noorlun, Founder
www.PeaceSocial,info <http://www.worldpeaceflag.org>
4242351640 or 310-696-9524
SKYPE # wpfodotorg <http://wpfo.org>

PS:  *Confidentiality Note:    This message contains information intended
only for the addressee. If you are not the named addressee please forward
to the intended address and delete this copy. In the alternative you should
not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
delete this e-mail from your system.* Any questions or comments please
email legal@worldpeaceflag.org

Re: Spell check

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 17/12/2014 worldpeaceflag wrote:
> Tried you help to get spell check to work and still cannot.  Do you have a
> download tht can correct spell check.

Reset your user profile:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12426

> Also, windows open without me
> clicking on anything while I am typing.

Check that you aren't inadvertently keeping the CTRL key pressed.
Otherwise, ask on the forum (link above) or to the users list; this
mailing list (dev) is for general project discussion.

Regards,
   Andrea.