Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/15 20:56:02 UTC

Puffin Browser

I am trying it on my Windows 10 phone. In Edge it does navigate to my
application but asks for Flash player.But Puffin is not even navigating to
it saying check your network connection. I am currently on company's wifi.
Please help.

Thanks

Re: Puffin Browser

Posted by jude <fl...@gmail.com>.
You can install the flashplayer apk on Android,
https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installing-flash-player-android-devices.html.

for ios you could make a mobile version of your app and install it manually
for each of your clients. i converted a large flex browser app to mobile
ipad over the course of two weeks.

Re: Puffin Browser

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Puffin Browser

Posted by Scott Matheson <sc...@matheson.it>.

Re: Puffin Browser

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.

Re: Puffin Browser

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.
Clients run our applications on their internal web servers. The apps are
massive Flex based applications with SQL backend and .net middle tier. If I
want to just try Puffin out and see how my app looks like on a phone what I
can do? Also are there other Flash mobile browsers?

Re: Puffin Browser

Posted by Robert N <su...@outlook.com>.

Re: Puffin Browser

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.