Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Smirnova, Natalya" <ns...@mera.ru> on 2006/07/18 13:33:50 UTC

[Axis2] Hibernate with axis2

Hello,

Thanks' for youк help. But, unfortunately, I have to use JBOSS application server.

And simply to drop hibernate.jar in axis2/WEB-INF/lib folder is not work.

Does anybody know how I should do in this case?

Best regards, Smirnova Natalya.

MERA NN /EMA/custom software

Re: [Axis2] Hibernate with axis2

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Smirnova,

Axis2 and Hibernate play just fine together in a Jboss environment -
I've been doing just that for several months now. Your hibernate jars
go in server/default/lib/ or server/all/lib/ . Your Axis2 config would
be just as any WAR config, and place that WAR in your EAR.

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.
Here are possbile reasons:

    1. On jboss-4.0.0 and possibly some other versions, the hibernate2.jar
    and cglib-full-2.0.1.jar should be removed from the lib directories
    since you may have used the latest hibernate version in Axis2,
which conflicts with
    the older version used by jboss.

     2. On jboss-4.0.1,
JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy/jboss-hibernate.deployer
     should be removed since some of its hibernate related libraries conflict
     with the latest hibernate libraries which you have included in Axis2.

     3. On jboss-3.2.7, JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy/jboss-hibernate.sar
     should be removed since some of its hibernate related libraries conflict
     with the latest hibernate libraries  which you have included in Axis2.

This is a classloading issue with JBoss.

HTH
Azeez

--
Thanks