Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com> on 2010/10/01 03:26:53 UTC

Prepare for shindig 2.0.1

Hi there.

It's the beginning of the month so that means it's time for a shindig release!

Tonight I'll be scanning through these commits to identify
non-impactful changes that do not impact backwards compatibility.

----------------------
small javadoc fixes
re-add site as an svn:external to make editing the web site easier..
Adding Han to committer list
Adding Han to committer list
bump to 2.3.2
long vs int nits
SHINDIG-1425 | Patch from Janusz Dziemidowicz | HTTP HEAD support
broken when shindig.http.client.max-object-size-bytes is set to
something other than zero
Load cajita-debugmode.js if debug=1 Code Review:
http://codereview.appspot.com/2175042/
PHP: Allow relative hrefs for proxied content
Common container updates -- - Reduce the response size, by filtering
the fields needed. - Prioritize initial iframe size to: requested
size, view-specified size, moduleprefs-specified size, default. -
Allow disabling of security token update by setting it to -1. -
gadgets.rpc.call to update_security_token now only work if there is 1+
gadgets receiving it. This avoids warning of rpc service not found. -
Make most (not all yet) JSON keys constants.
fixjsstyle changes
more gjslint cleanups
add shell script wrapper around gjslint
Add the CajaHtmlParser back to the ParseTreeSerializerBenchmark
Ref http://codereview.appspot.com/2181041/ Let serializer handle html
attributes escaping.
SHINDIG-1426 | Patch from Christiaan Hees | create and modify method
signatures in MessageHandler.java
SHINDIG-1374 | Last final findbugs issue in java/gadgets
Patch by gagan.goku: http://codereview.appspot.com/2220044/: Adding
cookiebaseduserprefstore.js to gadgets.jar as it is also getting used
Patch by vikaas.arora.\nhttp://codereview.appspot.com/2119049/\nExtend
Http Cache key to contain other Image request parameter
Patch by gagan.goku. http://codereview.appspot.com/2006042/.  Vanilla
Caja html parser
bump samples version number
PHP: added build.xml to include unit tests into hudson
Patch by vikas.arora | http://codereview.appspot.com/1876047/ |
Refactor Shindig BasicImageRewriter
Ref: http://codereview.appspot.com/2242041/ Improve BeanDelegator for
easy overwrite
SHINDIG-1428 | DefaultHtmlSerializer#serialize() should encode
entities in attribute nodes Code Review:
http://codereview.appspot.com/2244042/
add api versioning here
3.0.0/2.0.0 definitions for trunk
unused imports
add php ignore properties
sync .gitignore
bump to antrun 1.5
maven integration with php code base.  phpdoc improvements, and maven targets
Fixes for phpunit and hudson
Common container updates: - Push down caching mechanism to service for
gadget metadata. - Now builds full response from partial
request/response. - Allow defaultable view (ie: if requested view does
not exist, fallback to view=default). - More friendly runtime error
checking. - Per-gadget error reporting.
Make safer (less-predictable) shindig.random available for gadget context.
Use better surefire report naming scheme Move all options to
phpunit.xml.dist for ease of use and faster code coverage runs
bump to latest jsmin, move to external
sync to r1231 from
http://code.google.com/p/oauth/source/browse/code/php/OAuth.php
Fix: gadgets.json.stringify generates invalid and unparsable string if
a value in an object is undefined
EOL, optimizations
phpunit 3.5 option conformance
hudson+phpunit support
SHINDIG-1412: fix dynamic inclusion of external tag libraries in
internet explorer
Description * remove unnecessary words from the reserved keywords list
* removes caja's opensocial.GadgetRewriterException and instead use
Shindig's own rewriting exception for better logging.
reverted jsmin.php to old version because new has problems with method
and variable names that begin with underscore (e.g. "function
_IG_Fetch_wrapper(" was transformed to "function_IG_Fetch_wrapper(" )
deactivated compress_javascript for phpunit tests which is not needed
for our current test cases and significantly improves runtime
SHINDIG-1430 - Patch from Eric Woods - Media Sample Gadget
SHINDIG-1430 - Patch from Eric Woods - Media Sample Gadget
SHINDIG-1429 | Patch from Jakub Bialek | Incomplite album and
mediaitem support in JS
Don't return in CajaContentRewriter's finally clause. This causes all
uncaught exceptions inside the try clause to become disregarded.
Disable the end-to-end caja tests since they're known failures and
just now uncovered. http://codereview.appspot.com/2152046/
SHINDIG-1430 - Patch from Eric Woods - Update license for Media Sample Gadget
SHINDIG-1430 - Patch from Eric Woods - Update license clean up sample
data for Media Sample Gadget
Fix initialization code to resolve API_URI against container.
http://codereview.appspot.com/2263042/
Ref: http://codereview.appspot.com/2253044/ Update GadgetHandlerApi
and Gadget Handler error handling
SHINDIG-1431 | Patch from Eric Woods | Service Path Incorrect for
ActivityStreamHandler.java
bump checkstyle plugin version, adjust line length to 100
Avoid semicolon insertions.
Bump to guava r07
patch from Kuntal Loya |  HttpResponse.getCacheTtl returns time in
milliseconds while ttl in cache headers is in seconds
SHINDIG-1434 | Fix default EL functions Code Review:
http://codereview.appspot.com/1885042/
SHINDIG-1435 | Fix unit test failure in
ServletUtilTest#testCopyResponseToServlet Set the FakeTimeSource
before constructing the HttpResonse to make the resulting max-age
predictable.
Don't add refresh=<anything less than 0> to a proxy URI when
generated, if the default refresh is unset/zero.
Switch from parseInt/parseLong to valueOf() since it caches frequently
requested values.
Fix refresh=<not -1> fix.
OpenSocial gadget editor. Code Review: http://codereview.appspot.com/2203047/
Include missing semicolons in batchTest.
SHINDIG-1436 | Shindig does not support returning a JSON array when
format 'json' is selected on an osapi.http.get request

--
Paul Lindner -- lindner@inuus.com -- linkedin.com/in/plindner

Re: Prepare for shindig 2.0.1

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.