Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com> on 1997/07/23 02:39:54 UTC

1.3a1 available for review

I've rolled a 1.3a1 release, and uploaded it to /httpd/dist as:

apache_1.3a1.tar.gz
apache_1.3a1.tar.Z
apache_1.3a1.tar.zip

They're all the same, except that the latter has Windows
linebreaks. Please try them out, see if they work. If there are no
problems, I will move them to the public site and change the web pages,
etc... tomorrow around noonish.

Thanks.

-- Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com>

Re: 1.3a1 available for review

Posted by Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com>.
On Wed, 23 Jul 1997, Ben Laurie wrote:

> Alexei Kosut wrote:
> >
> > I've rolled a 1.3a1 release, and uploaded it to /httpd/dist as:
> >
> > apache_1.3a1.tar.gz
> > apache_1.3a1.tar.Z
> > apache_1.3a1.tar.zip
>
> .tar.zip? Really?

Er... apache_1.3a1.zip. That's what I get for typing without thinking, I
suppose.

Posted by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk>.
Alexei Kosut wrote:

> I've rolled a 1.3a1 release, and uploaded it to /httpd/dist as:
>
> apache_1.3a1.tar.gz
> apache_1.3a1.tar.Z
> apache_1.3a1.tar.zip

.tar.zip? Really?

Cheers,

Ben.

--
Ben Laurie                Phone: +44 (181) 994 6435  Email:
ben@algroup.co.uk