Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by SayantiGmail <sa...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/11 10:42:46 UTC

Results grouping performance with groups.ngroups=true

Hi,

The time taken to group results when the resultset has ~ 200k items is very high.

Is there a way to optimize the performance.
The group count and facet count is required.

Regards,
Sayan

Re: Results grouping performance with groups.ngroups=true

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@apache.org>.
I mean, you might probably count the same counts by json facet *instead*
slow grouping count, like
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-7036?focusedCommentId=15601789&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-15601789

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

Re: Results grouping performance with groups.ngroups=true

Posted by SayantiGmail <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mikhail

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@apache.org>.

--