Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <ri...@gmail.com> on 2023/11/14 00:27:08 UTC

announcement messages

This morning, I sent an announcement message for the 10.17.1.0 release
to announce@apache.org and another announcement message to derby-dev,
derby-user, and general@db. I have not seen either of these messages in
my inboxes. Has anyone else seen these messages?

Thanks,

-Rick

Re: announcement messages

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@gmail.com>.
Yes, and that was the same advice which INFRA give me at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-25158. Still no joy for the
announce@ list. Thanks for checking.

Re: announcement messages

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com>.

Re: announcement messages

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@gmail.com>.

Re: announcement messages

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com>.
Rick, I have this memory that certain email lists require that you
use your Apache email address, and there is some trickery
to get your email vectored through a special mail forwarder
to accomplish that.

I'm not sure if these are the right instructions, but maybe?

https://infra.apache.org/committer-email.html

bryan

Re: announcement messages

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com>.