Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@hoplahup.net> on 2013/09/05 21:55:57 UTC

Re: More on topic of Meta-search/Federated Search with Solr

Hello list,

A student of a friend of mine made his masters on that topic, especially about federated ranking.

I have copied his text here:
		http://direct.hoplahup.net/tmp/FederatedRanking-Koblischke-2009.pdf

Feel free to contact me to contact Robert Koblischke for questions.

Paul

Posted by Jakub Skoczen <sk...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan,

You might want to take a look at pazpar2 [1], an open-source, federated
search engine with first-class support for SOLR (with addition to standard
information retrieval protocols like Z39.50/SRU).

[1] http://www.indexdata.com/pazpar2

--

Cheers,
Jakub