Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@xemacs.org> on 2001/08/20 06:19:47 UTC

Re: [C2] Release

On Sat, 18 Aug 2001 16:19:28 +0200 (CEST), giacomo <gi...@apache.org> wrote:

> > What about adopting Avalon's documentation build strategy.  It's great PR
> > for a project to generate its own documentation!  Besides, you would have a
> > nice migration path to DocBook (there is a StyleBook to DocBook stylesheet
> > included in Avalon).
>
> +1 on this. I'm trying to get familiar with XEmacs for DocBook editing
> ATM.

Good to hear of new converts ;-)

Check-out my latest version of XSLT-process mode for GNU Emacs and
XEmacs. It's integrated with DocBook-XSL, so you can write your XML
document in Emacs, type a few keystrokes and view the results either
as HTML in a Web browser, or as PDF in a PDF viewer of choice. It
works on both Linux and Win2k.

http://xslt-process.sourceforge.net/

Greetings,
--
Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@cup.hp.com>
http://sourceforge.net/users/ovidiu/ (my SourceForge page)

Re: [C2] Release

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Sun, 19 Aug 2001, Ovidiu Predescu wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Aug 2001 16:19:28 +0200 (CEST), giacomo <gi...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > > What about adopting Avalon's documentation build strategy.  It's great PR
> > > for a project to generate its own documentation!  Besides, you would have a
> > > nice migration path to DocBook (there is a StyleBook to DocBook stylesheet
> > > included in Avalon).
> >
> > +1 on this. I'm trying to get familiar with XEmacs for DocBook editing
> > ATM.
>
> Good to hear of new converts ;-)

I'll give my best ;)

> Check-out my latest version of XSLT-process mode for GNU Emacs and
> XEmacs. It's integrated with DocBook-XSL, so you can write your XML
> document in Emacs, type a few keystrokes and view the results either
> as HTML in a Web browser, or as PDF in a PDF viewer of choice. It
> works on both Linux and Win2k.
>
> http://xslt-process.sourceforge.net/

Sure will do.

Giacomo