Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2004/07/08 18:05:08 UTC

[GUMP] please remove/rename the nekohtml project in Cocoon's descriptor

Hi,

Gump already has a project named nekohtml for NekoHTML 0.9.3.  If this
is what you need in Cocoon then please simple remove your project
definition, otherwise please rename the project.

Gump tries to merge the like-named project and drops both of them
since their jar ids clash (and would claim there were missing build
outputs if the ids didn't clash).

Stefan

Re: [GUMP] please remove/rename the nekohtml project in Cocoon's descriptor

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Gump already has a project named nekohtml for NekoHTML 0.9.3.  If this
>is what you need in Cocoon then please simple remove your project
>definition, otherwise please rename the project.
>
>Gump tries to merge the like-named project and drops both of them
>since their jar ids clash (and would claim there were missing build
>outputs if the ids didn't clash).

Done.

Sorry for the hassle. I'm a complete Gump newbie, and figured I would
get something wrong!

Regards, Upayavira

Re: [GUMP] please remove/rename the nekohtml project in Cocoon's descriptor

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.