Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/08 20:48:45 UTC

[VOTE] Accept JW Player SQE Code Donation

Following an earlier discussion thread, I’d like to start of VOTE on whether to accept the SQE donation from JW Player.

The codebase being donated can be found here [1].

[ ] +1 Accept the code donation.
[ ] 0 No opinion
[ ] -1 Do not accept the code donation because…

Everyone is encouraged to vote. PMC member votes are binding.

-Taylor

[1] https://github.com/jwplayer/SQE <https://github.com/jwplayer/SQE>

Re: [VOTE] Accept JW Player SQE Code Donation

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
Correcting subject. This is a VOTE thread, but I think everyone understood my intention.

Here’s my binding +1.

-Taylor

Re: [DISCUSS] Accept JW Player SQE Code Donation

Posted by Bobby Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
+1 (binding) - Bobby

Posted by Aaron Niskodé-Dossett <do...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Satish Duggana <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

[RESULT] [VOTE] Accept JW Player SQE Code Donation

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
This vote is now closed and passes with 5 binding +1 votes and twice as many +1 votes as -1 votes.

Vote tally (* indicates a binding vote):

+1:
Jungtaek Lim*
Satish Duggana*
Aaron Niskodé-Dossett*
Bobby Evans*
P. Taylor Goetz*

I will proceed with the IP clearance process.

-Taylor