Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by su2 <sh...@pexsupply.com> on 2009/10/28 14:45:52 UTC

Promo - Buy A and get B free

Hello Friends,

I was trying to create a promo under promo tab in product catalog.

The promo is Buy 1 or more of 'A' item and get 'B' free.

In Conditions:X Quantity of Product; is greater than equal to; 1

Conditions Products: A

In Actions: Gift with purchase; quantity=1; item=B

This does not work for me. It gives "Invalid code" Error while using in the
shopping cart.

Does anybody know what am I missing?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Re: Promo - Buy A and get B free

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Have a look at the pormotion 9012 at catalog/control/FindProductPromo and then follow the patch, possibly looking at demo data
(that's what I was speaking about). Or is there a bug there ?

Jacques

From: "su2" <sh...@pexsupply.com>

Re: Promo - Buy A and get B free

Posted by su2 <sh...@pexsupply.com>.