Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Daniele Development-ML <da...@googlemail.com> on 2009/11/03 14:58:07 UTC

Re: Inline downloading of file with Struts 1.2

Hello,

I was wondering if any of the more experience people have suggestion about
this issue. The problem is that Firefox 3.5 - differently from Firefox 2 -
does not process automatically XUL files zipped in jar files, if the jar
file is requested to be downloaded as attachment rather than inline within
the browser window.

Any suggestion/help, much appreciated!

Dan

Posted by Daniele Development-ML <da...@googlemail.com>.
Problem solved. The mistake was using part of the old content disposition
tag:

response.setHeader("Content-disposition", "inline; filename=file.jar");

instead of specifying only inline, like this:

response.setHeader("Content-disposition", "inline");

Thanks,

Dan

Posted by Mike Baranski <li...@secmgmt.com>.