Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Sam Hwang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/09 06:33:50 UTC

working behind a proxy

Hi,
I am working behind a proxy, when I use HttpClient it always timeout at the
end. How can I configure it to adapt the proxy? Thx!

Re: working behind a proxy

Posted by Michael Becke <mb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sam,

HostConfiguration.setProxy() is where you want to start.  You can set
it per HttpClient instance via HttpClient.getHostConfiguration() or
per request by using HttpClient.executeMethod(hostConfig, method,
state).

Mike