Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by si...@pc96.ma.rhbnc.ac.uk on 2000/12/15 03:22:39 UTC

ADDITION: htdocs/index.html.el

Dear All,
	We would like to add a Greek (EL) translation of the index.html
file into the htdocs/ directory of the Apache distribution.

	As I have seen, the same file applies to both the 1.3.14 and 2.0*
series of the Apache WWW server.

Thanks in advance,
Simos Xenitellis <si...@hellug.gr>
Prokopis Prokopidis <pr...@ilsp.gr>

Re: ADDITION: htdocs/index.html.el

Posted by si...@pc96.ma.rhbnc.ac.uk.
On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, Joshua Slive wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Dec 2000 simos@pc96.ma.rhbnc.ac.uk wrote:
> > 	We would like to add a Greek (EL) translation of the index.html
> > file into the htdocs/ directory of the Apache distribution.
>
> Please go ahead and send it to this list.

Doh.. :)

Here it is.

simos

Re: ADDITION: htdocs/index.html.el

Posted by Joshua Slive <sl...@finance.commerce.ubc.ca>.
On Fri, 15 Dec 2000 simos@pc96.ma.rhbnc.ac.uk wrote:
> 	We would like to add a Greek (EL) translation of the index.html
> file into the htdocs/ directory of the Apache distribution.

Please go ahead and send it to this list.

Thanks.

Joshua