Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by "Vaishnav, Kunal" <Ku...@jdedwards.com> on 2001/06/21 21:23:47 UTC

Cactus Help Required

Hi,
  I am trying to run Cactus with Junit (JBuilder4). But when I execute some
test scripts, it throws me back the foll. error:

ERROR: testGetAdd(com.**.***.***) : line 76 :
org.apache.commons.cactus.client.ServletExceptionWrapper:

Any idea of where I am going wrong?

Thx.
Kunal.

In between, i did manage to run the simple servlet application(not the one
bundled with the distrib), but on the web-site. I dont know whats going on.
This i think occurs due to maybe bad mapping in my web.xml file and
cactus.properties. Can somebody pls fwd me their both these files as a
reference?

Re: Cactus Help Required

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 6/21/01 12:23 PM, "Vaishnav, Kunal" <Ku...@jdedwards.com> wrote:

> Any idea of where I am going wrong?

You are posting to the wrong mailing list.

Post to the commons list.

-jon

your pain to new levels. --Anonymous