Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by wts <ts...@163.com> on 2020/08/22 16:44:14 UTC

Add a Redis ConfigCenter module

Hi community,
    I think redis can be used as config center, and we can add a redis config center module. Is this a good idea ?

Re:Re: Add a Redis ConfigCenter module

Posted by wts <ts...@163.com>.
Yes, I will do it.

Posted by wts <ts...@163.com>.
Yes, I will do it

| |
wts

邮箱:tswopensource@163.com

On 08/24/2020 10:06, Mercy Ma wrote:
Yes, do you want to contribute to it? Kind regards, Mercy Ma On Sun, Aug 23, 2020 at 12:44 AM wts wrote: > Hi community, > I think redis can be used as config center, and we can add a redis > config center module. Is this a good idea ? -- *Mercy Ma* GMail:mercyblitz@gmail.com Yahoo: mercy.blitz@yahoo.com Wetchat: mercyblitz-1985 Twitter : @mercyblitz Blog : https://mercyblitz.github.io/

Re: Add a Redis ConfigCenter module

Posted by Mercy Ma <me...@gmail.com>.