Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Markus S <ex...@de.bosch.com> on 2007/11/13 23:34:54 UTC

Simple Question - Undeploy in 3.2

Hi,

i changed to servicemix 3.2 and happily deployed a working example using
maven. Now I can't figure out how to undeploy it, because I can't find the
deployment directory or the file so that i could delete it. I found a
directory named like my sa
(...apache-servicemix-3.2\bin\data\smx\service-assemblies\...) but deleting
it seemed to change nothing.
Can anyone please help this confused one, perhaps by pointing at the obvious
"this has been changed"-file?

Thanks
Markus Schmid

Re: Simple Question - Undeploy in 3.2

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
There are two main ways to deploy an assembly in servicemix: using jmx
(that's what happens using maven) and by copying the file in the hotdeploy
folder.  If you use maven to deploy, you will have to undeploy it using
maven or jmx (the later can be done using jconsole).
If you just copy the file to the hotdeploy dir, removing it would undeploy
the application.

On Nov 13, 2007 11:34 PM, Markus S <ex...@de.bosch.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i changed to servicemix 3.2 and happily deployed a working example using
> maven. Now I can't figure out how to undeploy it, because I can't find the
> deployment directory or the file so that i could delete it. I found a
> directory named like my sa
> (...apache-servicemix-3.2\bin\data\smx\service-assemblies\...) but
> deleting
> it seemed to change nothing.
> Can anyone please help this confused one, perhaps by pointing at the
> obvious
> "this has been changed"-file?
>
> Thanks
> Markus Schmid