Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Alex Wede <aw...@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de> on 2014/06/04 15:32:10 UTC

Tomee 1.7.0 Release-Date

Hello guys,

I saw on Romains blog that very soon will be the tomee 1.7 available.
Is there a Release-Date?

This blog-entry is meant:

http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/2014/05/30/war-overlay-tomee-to-deploy-your-ee-application-in-tomcat/

Thank you

Alex Wede

Re: Tomee 1.7.0 Release-Date

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I'll let tomitribe guys  answer about sales part but regarding
wildfly/tomee my personal feeling is it depends your experience and
company. About EE 7 TomEE already has (or can easily have adding few
jars in the container) a lot of EE 7 but main difference with wildfly
is the fact it is tomcat which means it is generally easier to
understand, to find free tooling about it and makes prod teams and dev
closer.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Re: Tomee 1.7.0 Release-Date

Posted by Martin Strohal <ma...@1und1.de>.

Re: Tomee 1.7.0 Release-Date

Re: Tomee 1.7.0 Release-Date

Posted by Alex Soto <as...@gmail.com>.
:) this was the last tweet I read from Andy :) So it seems there has been
some problems on the way.

Re: Tomee 1.7.0 Release-Date

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tomee 1.7.0 Release-Date

Posted by Alex Soto <as...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tomee 1.7.0 Release-Date

Posted by Andy Gumbrecht <ag...@tomitribe.com>.
Thanhvinh,

We are working on it right now and nearly had a roll at the weekend, but
there was a hitch that will cost us at least a few more days.
We really don't want to push it out when we know there is an issue, even
if that issue will not affect everyone.

Thanks for you understanding.

Andy.

Re: Tomee 1.7.0 Release-Date

Posted by thanhvinh <vi...@hotmail.com>.

Re: Tomee 1.7.0 Release-Date

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Mark will roll owb 1.2.6 early this week then we can go. Ps: not sure i can
vote so if i dont answer consider i m +1 with owb 1.2.6

Re: Tomee 1.7.0 Release-Date

Posted by Alex Soto <as...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tomee 1.7.0 Release-Date

Posted by Andy Gumbrecht <ag...@tomitribe.com>.