Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Frankie <ka...@gmx.de> on 2018/11/23 16:12:15 UTC

Please review PR# 217

Could someone please review this PR?

It is my first contribution to an open source project ever, so please be
graceful (and give hints) if I missed something ... ;-)
This trivial dependency update was the perfect issue for that, so I could
focus on the tools and processes.

Thank you.

--
Sent from: http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-Dev-f982480.html

Re: Please review PR# 217

Posted by Bruno Baptista <br...@gmail.com>.
ok

Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_

Re: Please review PR# 217

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Please review PR# 217

Posted by Frankie <ka...@gmx.de>.
BTW: why is the automatic generated message from the PR noted "by
cesarhernandezgt"?

--
Sent from: http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-Dev-f982480.html

Re: Please review PR# 217