Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org> on 2018/04/26 16:17:29 UTC

Details about new 3.4.12 release

In this issue on Solr, it came (indirectly) to my attention that ZK
3.4.11 is no longer available for download:

There is no info available about 3.4.12 yet on the ZK website, and since
the download for 3.4.12 doesn't seem to include any kind of changelog, I
can't figure out what exactly is wrong with 3.4.11 to result in it
disappearing.

Are there changes coming soon to the ZK page to explain what's happening?

Thanks,
Shawn

Re: Details about new 3.4.12 release

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Hi Shawn. We're not recommending 3.4.11 due to a regression
http://zookeeper.apache.org/releases.html#news
however it is still available for d/l on the archive page
https://archive.apache.org/dist/zookeeper/
as are all past releases.

The release manager is in the process of finalizing the 3.4.12 release, as
such things are in a bit of flux.

Regards,

Patrick