Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by James M Snell <ja...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/09/17 19:19:10 UTC

[Vote] Re: user id request

Please vote ... Jaime and Richard worked with Dave on the JMS transport
and will be doing most of the work on it from here out.  +1 for both.

- James Snell
     IBM Emerging Technologies
     jasnell@us.ibm.com
     (559) 587-1233 (office)
     (700) 544-9035 (t/l)
     Programming Web Services With SOAP
         O'Reilly & Associates, ISBN 0596000952

     Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.
     Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your
     God will be with you whereever you go.    - Joshua 1:9

Re: [Vote] Re: user id request

Posted by David Chappell <ch...@sonicsoftware.com>.
Hey, don't make it sound like I'm going away :)
I'm not.
Yes they will be doing a fair amount of heavy lifting, and I don't want
to be a bottleneck for checkins.
Dave

--
Sonic Software - Backbone of the Extended Enterprise