Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Bruno Gonçalves <bv...@myrealbox.com> on 2005/04/14 20:30:16 UTC

java.lang.ClassCastException

Hi there!

I'm using Axis (1.2 RC3) on Tomcat 5.0.28, and when I run the TestClient
or similar, I get a '/java.lang.ClassCastException/' when I call the
call.invoke method:
/String ret = (String) call.invoke(new Object[] { "Hello!" });/

What I'm doing wrong? Any Help?

Thanks..

---
Bruno Vg

Re: java.lang.ClassCastException

Posted by Dan O'Neill <do...@gmail.com>.
What type of method are you calling? does that method actually want an
arguement? And if it does.... is it returning a string?

--
Classic Family Guy.....

"Yes, but no sprinkles. For every sprinkle i find, i shall KILL you." - Stewie
"And Joe, I've had new neighbors before, but none of them were half
the man you are. Since you're half a man already, that splits them
into some kind of fraction I can't even measure." - Peter
"Hello, 911? It's Quagmire. Yeah, it's caught in the window this time." Quagmire
"I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began
to know what I was talking about." - Peter