Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Jacopo Ravagnan <ja...@iks.it> on 2004/11/15 17:20:05 UTC

java.lang.NullPointerException

Hi,
I've a lot of difficulties to use Pluto Portlal with my portlets.
I've followed Pluto configuration user guide.
I've configured portletentityregistry.xml and pageregistry.xml, I've created
portlet.xml, but I can't understand what I've to write in my web.xml
Can anyone post an example?? Maybe is this the problem??
This is my error:

org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.services.log.LoggerImpl error
GRAVE: Error in Portlet
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.pluto.invoker.impl.PortletInvokerImpl.invoke(PortletInvoke
        at org.apache.pluto.invoker.impl.PortletInvokerImpl.load(PortletInvokerI
        at org.apache.pluto.PortletContainerImpl.portletLoad(PortletContainerImp
        at org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.core.PortletContainerWrapperImpl.portletL
WrapperImpl.java:94)

Please, if you can, hlep me.
It's a weeek that I try to use my portlets, in fact Testsuite example runs
perfectly.
Thank you very much, best regards

Jacopo Ravagnan