Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@zitting.name> on 2005/07/11 09:44:34 UTC

PHPCR update

Hi,

[To keep you posted. :-)]

I just made a contact with Travis Swicegood, the maintainer of phpcr.org
[1] and the developer of an alternative PHP port of the JSR 170 API. He
has plans to implement a PHP based content repository based on the API,
and I'm hoping to find good synergies between our efforts. The initial
email discussion can be seen at [2].

[1] http://www.phpcr.org/
[2] http://list.domain51.net/pipermail/phpcr-dev/2005-July/date.html

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: PHPCR update

Posted by David Nuescheler <da...@gmail.com>.
> I just made a contact with Travis Swicegood, the maintainer of phpcr.org
> [1] and the developer of an alternative PHP port of the JSR 170 API. He
> has plans to implement a PHP based content repository based on the API,
> and I'm hoping to find good synergies between our efforts. The initial
> email discussion can be seen at [2].
>
> [1] http://www.phpcr.org/
> [2] http://list.domain51.net/pipermail/phpcr-dev/2005-July/date.html
thanks.... this sounds great.
i briefly talked to travis before we had the php api in jackrabbit.

regards,
david