Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Lalit Mohan S <sl...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/14 12:22:21 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Fwd: Impact Challenge – Google AI

My 2 cents
Could we for a focused group in the next 1 week, have brainstorming on the
problems that can be solved using AI.

Subsequently, we could put a proposal before end of December. I am ready to
volunteer to steer the discussions. I am also absolutely okay to just be an
active contributor.

Regards
Lalit

Posted by Lalit Mohan S <sl...@gmail.com>.
sure sir. I will detail my thoughts over the weekend

Regards
Lalit

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Lalit,