Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Bojan Kostić <bl...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/07 01:50:05 UTC

Mahout 0.8-SNAPSHOT and Hadoop 2.0.2 Alpha

Hallo, my first post and i hope not last.
For some time i play with hadoop and mahout. Still learning... And i wish to
set up Mahout 0.8-SNAPSHOT and Hadoop 2.0.2 Alpha to work together.

I read on dev mailing list that Marty Kube build Mahout against Hadoop
2.0.2. Has anyone else tried? And if you tried will you share pom file with
me.

Best Regards

Re: Mahout 0.8-SNAPSHOT and Hadoop 2.0.2 Alpha

Posted by Ellen Friedman <b....@gmail.com>.
Bojan,

Welcome to Mahout! Thanks for bringing your question to the mailing list.
Someone else with more technical experience will hopefully be able to
answer.

Best wishes,
Ellen