Posted to cvs@httpd.apache.org by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net> on 2002/07/12 02:26:03 UTC

RE: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server/mpm/beos beos.c

> From: dreid@apache.org [mailto:dreid@apache.org]
>
>   Modified:    server/mpm/beos beos.c
>   Log:
>   Adjust the sizes of the pollsets we create/use so that we work
again.

>   With the poll change we seem to have improved performance. :)

This change scares me a bit.  The code is supposed to take care of
adding the 1 for you.

Ryan

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server/mpm/beos beos.c

Posted by David Reid <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>.
Well, it didn't, but then we have an extra item on the pollset on top of the
num_listening_sockets so that's probably why.

david