Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by James Snell <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/03 16:58:31 UTC

Abdera2 Status and a Request

Ok, I think work is just about wrapping up on the core of Abdera2....
needs lots more documentation and I need to get some of the specific
adapters ported over, but I think it's wrapping up pretty nicely so
far.

Re: Abdera2 Status and a Request

Posted by "Daniel E. Renfer" <du...@kronkltd.net>.
On 11/03/2011 11:58 AM, James Snell wrote:
> Ok, I think work is just about wrapping up on the core of Abdera2....
> needs lots more documentation and I need to get some of the specific
> adapters ported over, but I think it's wrapping up pretty nicely so
> far.
This is great to hear. Any news on when there will be a snapshot or
alpha release of any sort in a Maven repository that we can refer to
without needing to build from source?