Posted to users@maven.apache.org by we...@vodafone.com on 2005/03/29 18:06:07 UTC

ejbjar and xml registry question

Hi,

I had this problem I just couldn't figure out. We have various Maven
projects that are built using the multiproject plugin. One of these projects
contains an EJB and its maven.xml calls the ejbjar task. This task would run
fine when doing multiproject:install, but would fail when running
ejb:install specifically for that project, complaining that it couldn't
resolve the dtd's in ejb-jar.xml and weblogic-ejb-jar.xml to local entities.

In the end I fixed it by including the following to the ejbjar invocation:

        <ant:dtd
            publicId="-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans
1.1//EN"
            location="${basedir}/resources/ejb/META-INF/ejb-jar_1_1.dtd"
        />
        <ant:dtd
            publicId="-//BEA Systems, Inc.//DTD WebLogic 5.1.0 EJB//EN"

location="${basedir}/resources/ejb/META-INF/weblogic-ejb-jar.dtd"
        />

Now it works all the time. But why was it working when I did a
multiproject:install? Who was setting up the xml registry?

regards,
Wesley