Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jensiator <je...@megasol.se> on 2008/11/07 10:22:18 UTC

Bugs in wicket

Hi
I have noticied something in wicket-datetime that might be a bug.
(DatePicker in a ModalWindow with IE7)
Where can I registrate unknown Issues and check existing Issues in the
wicket framework?
Jens

Re: Bugs in wicket

Posted by jensiator <je...@megasol.se>.
oops. Missed that...
I'll post there as well
Jens

Re: Bugs in wicket

Posted by TahitianGabriel <gl...@piti.pf>.
OK, thank you.

Re: Bugs in wicket

Posted by jensiator <je...@megasol.se>.
Cant find a bug number.  Heres the url.
http://wicketstuff.org/jira/browse/WSCAL-4
Jens

Please can you give us the bug number (Wicket-XXXX) so we can vote for this
bug and follow it?

Regards.

Re: Bugs in wicket

Posted by TahitianGabriel <gl...@piti.pf>.

Re: Bugs in wicket

Re: Bugs in wicket

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.
What would work on IE7 to do the same thing?

Bruno Borges
blog.brunoborges.com.br
+55 21 76727099

"The glory of great men should always be
measured by the means they have used to
acquire it."
- Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Re: Bugs in wicket

Posted by TahitianGabriel <gl...@piti.pf>.

Re: Bugs in wicket

Posted by Michael Sparer <mi...@gmx.at>.
google for wicket jira

regards,
Michael

jensiator wrote:

> Hi
> I have noticied something in wicket-datetime that might be a bug.
> (DatePicker in a ModalWindow with IE7)
> Where can I registrate unknown Issues and check existing Issues in the
> wicket framework?
> Jens

-----
Michael Sparer